Who we are
Our website address is: https://nesos.com.
Nēsos is a wellness company.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When you visit our site, we may automatically collect your browser type and usage details, such as time, frequency, and use pattern. We may collect the domain name from which you access our site, the pages of our site that you visit, the amount of time spent on our site, and the number of times you return to our site.
Who we share your data with
We share information about you with third party service providers only in the manner described below:
- Service providers : We provide your information to other third party service providers to help us perform our Services. These service providers are authorized to use your information only as necessary to provide services on our behalf and under our direction. We use service providers for business activities such as relationship management, content management, data center hosting services, customer support, document management, marketing, and email administration.
- Nēsos and affiliated companies : We share information we have about you with our affiliated companies to operate and improve our Services. Nēsos affiliate companies are owned or operated by us. This Policy applies to the information we share with our affiliates.
- Legal purposes : We disclose your information when we believe that disclosure is (1) reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (2) necessary to enforce the provisions of this Policy; or (3) necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Nēsos, our customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how we use the personal information we collect so you can make choices about how your data is used. You can notify us during the information collection process and change your preferences at any time.
- Marketing communications : With your consent, we may contact you by email or phone to provide additional information about our Services. If you would like to opt-out of further marketing communications, you can click the link in the bottom of any marketing email, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transactional communications : We send transactional emails if you submit a message through the “Contact Us” form on our websites, to notify you about changes to our Services, and to send other disclosures as required by law.
Legal Basis for Processing (For EU and EEA customers)
If you are an individual in the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process your personal data only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal basis we determine depends on how you use our Services. This means we collect and use your personal information only:
- To perform direct marketing activities and publishing testimonials with your consent;
- For the provision of patient treatment and support in connection with our Services;
- To operate our business, develop and improve our Services, and for fraud prevention purposes;
- For scientific or research purposes in connection with our Services; and/or
- For compliance with legal obligations, such as regulatory safety reporting obligations.
If you have any questions about these lawful bases and how we use your personal information, please contact email@example.com
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
As required by law, you have the right to:
- Access and receive a copy of your data
- Update, amend, or correct incomplete or inaccurate data
- Request to delete or stop processing your personal data
- Withdraw your consent of our ability to use your data where we rely on consent as the legal basis
- Object to the processing of your data where we rely on our legitimate interest as the legal basis
- Lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority/EU Supervisory Authority
We can correct, delete, or provide a copy of your information upon request, but we reserve the right to use your information to request additional information to verify your identity before we process your request. If you wish to exercise these rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within 30 days. Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a government regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
How we protect your data
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We maintain a Corporate IT Security Policy and use tested access and security controls to ensure that your data is secure. We also require third party service providers acting on our behalf or with whom we share your information also provide such security measures in accordance with industry standards.
We use data hosting service providers in the U.S. and EEA to host the information we collect in connection with our system. The servers which store the information we collect are kept in a controlled environment. Where data is transferred over the Internet as part of our website, the data is encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS).
Although we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, it is impossible to guarantee absolute security in all situations. If you have any questions about security of our Services, please contact us at email@example.com.
How we protect children's privacy
Our Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from minors under the age of 16. If you believe that a minor under the age of 16 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly delete that information from our records.
What third parties we receive data from
Certain third party services or websites you use, or navigate to or from our Services (such as social media sites) may have separate user terms and privacy policies that are independent of this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third party services or applications. We recommend carefully reviewing the user terms and privacy statement of each third party service, website, and/or application prior to use.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our personal data practices or relevant laws. We will notify you if we make any material changes by revising the revision of this Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy for updates each time you use our Services.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, or if you would like to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or write to us at:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
555 Veterans Blvd. Ste 125
Redwood City, CA 94065